Question: Where is AYJNIHH located?
Answer: AYJNIHH is located at Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West), Mumbai 400 050.
Question: What is the landmark?
Answer: Just opposite to MTNL telephone Exchange and next to Bandra Reclamation Ground No. 2.
Question: Which is the nearest Railway Station?
Answer: Bandra (Western) Railway Station.
Question: What is the working days and hours of the Institute?
Answer: Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., except Govt. of India holidays.
Question: What are the major activities of AYJNIHH?
Answer: Manpower development, Research, Clinical and Therapeutic Services, Outreach & Extension Services, Socio-economic Rehabilitation services, Material Development, Collection of Information, Documentation and Dissemination of Information.
Question: What are the Regional Centers of AYJNIHH?
- Eastern Regional Center, Kolkata
- Northern Regional Center, New Delhi
- Southern Regional Center, Secunderabad
- Training Center for the Teachers of the Deaf, Bhubaneswar in collaboration with Govt. of Orissa.
- Composite Regional Center, Bhopal, under administrative control of AYJNIHH, Mumbai
Page: 1 |
Last updated on : 21/07/2011