How do I Avail Clinical service ?

Foremost, you should register yourself online from https://ors.gov.in/External website that opens in a new window or offline in E- Wing E-7 (ground floor). Kindly see the map at the entrance to locate the registration /reception desk.

Post registration, you will be directed by the concern official to E-1 for case history. Further, contact departments for testing.

  • Audiology – A-02
  • Speech-Language Pathology – B-15
  • Psychology – D-05
  • Education – D – 206
How do I get Hearing Disability Certificate ?

Hearing Disability certificate is issued to individuals with hard of hearing or deafness. Resident of Mumbai and its suburbs can contact A-104. The medical board sits on every Wednesdays for issue of certficates..

How do I get Railway Concession ?

Railways concession are issued to those who are hard of hearing or having total deafness. It can be availed from Department of SERD (Room No-D-104).

How do I avail Home based training ?

Home based training can be availed from B-04 (speech therapeutic department)/ E-04 Parent Infant Programme/ 206 (Preschool Program)

How do I do Online Registration for Clinical Service ?

Registrations/appointment can be made online on https://ors.gov.in/External website that opens in a new window .You can make appointment for services - audiology, speech, psychology and education services.

How do I Get free hearing Aid ?

Free hearing aids are provided by this institute under the ADIP scheme .For details, visit www.ayjnihh.nic.in/External website that opens in a new window

How do I get free Cochlear Implant

Free cochlear implant can be availed based on guidelines of ADIP scheme (Revised 2014).Further details are available on www.adipcochlearimplant.in /External website that opens in a new window

How do I get Admission in Academic Courses

Academic admissions can be availed based on the all India entrance exams for UG and PG courses and through NEET for UG and PGASLP CET (conducted by DMER) for PG. Information for other courses can be availed from D-105.

How do I give Suggestions/Complaint ?

Suggestions or complaints can be given in suggestion/complaint box of institute or you can directly contact to the director or at email ayjnihh-mum[at]nic[dot]in

How do my NGO can collaborate for Camps ?

To collaborate for camps, one can contact The Director. You can send letter or email for camps. Camps are conducted all over India. For further details you may visit OES department.

How do I get my child admitted to NIOS at AYJNISHD ?

For an individual to be enrolled in NIOS, he/she can visit the NIOS website and avail AYJNISHD (D), Mumbai as a study center. Admission is based as per guidelines. For further details you can contact D-206/207

How do I get my child admitted in special school ?

Contact the Head of Education department (D-206) and addresses can also be obtained from there.

Back to top